You can use the Partner Portal to check for interface flaps on an OCA.
Using the Partner Portal to check for input errors
- From the main Sites and Appliances page, navigate to the appliance that you want to check.
- On the appliance details page, open the Metrics tab.
- Select the Flaps chart. The chart shows a count of interface flaps on each interface.
- If you see an interface that is flapping, follow the steps in the article: Troubleshooting input errors or low light levels on an OCA, then re-check the Flaps chart.
- If the count continues to grow, open a ticket - or update your existing ticket if there is one - so that we can take additional steps to fix the problem.