Use Zendesk and the Partner Portal user interface to create and manage support tickets for the Open Connect team. You can open general support tickets, or tickets that are associated with a particular site or Open Connect Appliance (OCA).
When you open a support ticket in the Partner Portal, the Netflix Open Connect team is notified. You can use support tickets to report an issue with an OCA or a site, or you can open a general inquiry. Support tickets are typically resolved by either the Open Connect CDN Operations team or your Partner Engagement Manager (PEM).
Creating a new support ticket
If you are in the Zendesk help center, open a ticket by clicking the "Submit a Request" button at the top. You might need to log in to the help center to see the link.
If you are in the Partner Portal, you can open tickets from several places:
- The main Tickets page (select all relevant sites and appliances)
- A site page Tickets tab (site is pre-selected for you)
- An appliance page Tickets tab (appliance is pre-selected for you)
Managing existing support tickets
On the main Tickets page you can explore all of the tickets that have been previously opened for your organization. From this page, you can link to the Zendesk ticket management view, where you can either add more comments to open tickets or re-open closed tickets.
From the Zendesk site, you can also see a list of your tickets by selecting "My Activities" from the login menu.
Viewing a count of open support tickets
You can see a count of open support tickets in the Partner Portal from one of two places.
- From the left navigation, the number of open support tickets for your entire organization is displayed.
- In the grid lists of sites or appliances, the number of open support tickets associated with the particular site or appliance is displayed in the Tickets column.