After a period of inactivity, Partner Portal accounts are suspended.
Suspended accounts can be re-enabled by any portal user in an organization who has Admin or Engineering privileges. See the following article for details about privilege levels: Portal user management, roles, and permissions
To re-enable portal access for a disabled user:
- Click Sites and Appliances from the top menu, then click the Users tab.
- From the list of contacts, click on the name of the user whose account has been disabled.
- In the panel that opens on the right, click the Portal Access toggle to the "Off" position, then click it back to the "On" position.
- Ensure that the correct permission level is set, then click Save.
This action will send an email invite to the portal user, which contains a link that they can use to reset their password and regain access to the portal. The invite will come from this email alias:
If you follow these steps and the user is still unable to access the portal, open a ticket and provide the following information:
- The user's name and email address
- A detailed description of the steps you have followed, and any error messages you are seeing