You can use the Partner Portal to check for interface input errors on an OCA.
Using the Partner Portal to check input errors
- From the main Sites and Appliances page, navigate to the appliance that you want to check.
- On the appliance details page, open the Metrics tab.
- Select the Input Errors chart. The chart shows a count of input errors for each network interface.
- If you see input errors, clean the fibers and verify the path between the OCA(s) and your router, then re-check the Input Errors chart.
- If the values remain out of range, open a ticket - or update your existing ticket if there is one - so that we can take additional steps to fix the problem.