This article provides a list of new, enhanced, and changed features since the re-release of the Open Connect Partner Portal in June 2018.
- NEW: There is a new Metrics tab at the Appliance details level. This tab contains three new or enhanced metrics:
- A longer-range historical version of the 24H throughput chart
- Interface input errors
- Interface light levels (optical strength)
- NEW: There is a new control on all of the Metrics pages that allows you to switch between UTC and local time zones.
- Ticketing updates:
- When you are creating a ticket, the ticket dialog automatically provides links to any relevant Zendesk articles in the Partner Portal help center. This feature alerts you to written instructions that might help solve your issue.
- There is a new badge on the main Tickets menu icon that indicates the number of open tickets for your organization.
June 19, 2018
Partner Portal is re-released.
We rebuilt the Partner Portal application from top to bottom with these main goals:
- More intuitive self-service, with the ability to determine at a glance which sites and appliances require your attention
- Better performance for large organizations
- Better usability, with simpler navigation and quicker access to available actions on sites or appliances (for example, disabling for maintenance)
All of the useful features of the old portal still exist in the new format, such as access to org/site/appliance metrics and integrated Zendesk ticketing.
The new portal is at the same URL: https://my.oc.netflix.com
Use your existing user ID and password to access the new portal.
For more information about how to use the new portal, see the Getting Started articles in our Zendesk help center.