If you forgot your password, click the “forgot password” link on the login page to initiate a password reset. An email is sent to you containing instructions about how to complete the reset.
If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder and make sure to whitelist the following email address:
Use the following tips when you are resetting your password:
- Disable any password managers.
- Ensure that you are typing your old password or the temporary code correctly, using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters.
- Ensure that caps lock is not enabled.
- Ensure that you are not trying to reuse a previous password.
- Ensure that your new password is at least 6 characters long.
If you have tried these tips and you’re still having issues with your password, open a ticket. If you cannot open a ticket, send an email to: email@example.com