If you forgot your password, click the “forgot password” link on the login page to initiate a password reset. An email is sent to you containing instructions about how to complete the reset.
If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder and make sure to allow the following email addresses:
Use the following tips when you are resetting your password:
- Disable any password managers.
- Ensure that you are typing your old password or the temporary code correctly, using the correct uppercase and lowercase characters.
- Ensure that caps lock is not enabled.
- Ensure that you are not trying to reuse a previous password.
- Ensure that your new password is at least 6 characters long.
If you have followed these steps and you’re still having issues with your password, your portal account might have been disabled due to an extended period of inactivity.
Disabled accounts can be re-enabled by any portal user in your organization who has Admin or Engineering privileges. See the following article for detailed steps: Re-enabling portal access for a user
If you cannot open a ticket, send an email to: email@example.com